Italy, cuisines seriesB to C
- ENG: Styling takes inspiration from the original Bertazzoni wood burning stoves of the late 19th century. Each range carries the signature of Antonio, son of founder Francesco Bertazzoni, and the man who first made Bertazzoni wood burning stoves popular throughout Italy. All have bright chrome finishes combined with brushed stainless steel setting off the three colour options. Accessory equipment includes matching cooker hood.
- ITA: The style wanted for this series of kitchens is inspired by the lines of the original Bertazzoni kitchens of the late nineteenth century. Each bears the signature of Antonio, son of the founder Francesco Bertazzoni who made the stoves popular in Italy.
- Client: Bertazzoni-La Germania
- Tasks: Luxury, chef, kitchen, product design, custom, timeless, trim and color, rendering, 3D modelling, graphic specifics, suppliers follow up
- Website: bertazzonilagermania.it